- Nov 2012 - M87 paper is featured on Astrobite - The Hole-y Grail: Looking into (near) the singularity
- Sept 2012 - Science has published the M87 manuscript. You can find MIT's press release here
- July 2012 - ESO press release on 1.3mm VLBI detection to the APEX site. ESO press release
- July 2012 - Popsci article of the EHT and description of what it's like to observe during an EHT run on Mauna Kea. Article
- May 2012 - An interview with Dimitrios Psaltis published in Página/12, an Argentinian Magazine.
Cover page - Interview
- March 2012 - The spring 2012 science campaign observations were executed on 15, 20, and 21 March. Both circular polarizations were observed at ARO/SMT, at CARMA, and on Mauna Kea (SMA and the JCMT) at a data rate of 4 gigabits per second per polarization. Phased array recorders were used at CARMA and at the SMA. In addition, data from a reference antenna at CARMA were recorded.
- February 2012 - An interview with Dan Marone published in NewScientist. NewScientist interview
- February 2012 - The EHT is featured as the cover story in this month's (Feb 2012) issue
of Sky & Telescope.
full magazine article
- 27 January 2012 - The EHT is featured in a full-page news article in the current issue of Science Magazine
- 23 January 2012 - The EHT is featured in the Washington Post. Washington Post articile
- 03 January 2012 - The next EHT Observing run is scheduled for 14-22 March 2012. Participating telescopes consist of the ARO/SMT, CARMA, the JCMT, and the SMA.